Already have a Username/Password for An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications (IJOCTA)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The submission file is in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single line spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "About the Journal".
- Maximum five AMS Classification number (http://www.ams.org/mathscinet/msc/msc2010.html) of the study have been provided after keywords.
- After the acceptance of manuscript (before copy editing), Word (.docx) or LaTeX (.tex) version of the paper will be presented.
The names and email addresses of at least four (4) possible reviewers have been indicated in "Comments for the Editor" box in Paper Submission Step 1. Please note that at least two of the recommendations should be from different countries. Avoid suggesting reviewers who are at arms-length from you or your co-authors. This includes graduate advisors, people in your current department, or any others with a conflict of interest.
Articles published in IJOCTA are made freely available online immediately upon publication, without subscription barriers to access. All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (click here to read the full-text legal code). This broad license was developed to facilitate open access to, and free use of, original works of all types. Applying this standard license to your work will ensure your right to make your work freely and openly available.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in IJOCTA, so long as the original authors and source are credited.
The readers are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.